ArtistsMelodyArtistsMelody

Main Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 7 art Reviews

Kirito and Asuna - Level cap Kirito and Asuna - Level cap

Your attention to detail and lighting is amazing! Amazing work :)

Kurios18 responds:

Thank you so much! :)

lvl99 RUSSEL FROM UP lvl99 RUSSEL FROM UP

Love your concept! The art style fits your character really well and gives it a storybook feel. Nice work!

Chihiro from Spirited Away (LVL CAP 99) Chihiro from Spirited Away (LVL CAP 99)

Nice job! I don't see a lot of other traditional art on this challenge so yours was a pleasant surprise. Nice harmony of color, dynamic pose, and good technique! Beautiful work!

Groot(movie version) -level 99 Groot(movie version) -level 99

Love your texture work, and your lighting/highlighting and shadows are amazing. Amazing piece! :)

daummuffins responds:

Thank you!!! ☺️

Pooh and Piglet Adventure Pooh and Piglet Adventure

Lol you do kinda get that dead vibe coming from piglet ;) I like the story and your color work is very good! Great choice in color scheme and you've done a great job shading and highlighting. The word placement is good which is really hard to do. You did a great job with the cotton texture as well as the grass.
A couple suggestions, check your cloth textures I would use some refrence pics for the type of cloth for poohs shirt as well as his body and piglets. You could suggest this by putting some frayed edges on the rips as well as some fuzz off of pooh and piglet. Another would be to add interest to your shadows, use colors other than black/grey which dulls things. Instead use colors like dark blue, purple, and red to add more depth and interest.

Overall beautiful work! I can tell you put a lot of thought and hard work into your piece!

Melissa-Carey responds:

Thank you very much. I didnt add textures as I wanted to do everything by hand and push my limits with that. I also didnt want to rip them to much casue I didnt want them to be completely destroyed. I know they look dead and Iv had family and friends ask me who killed who LOL. Sadly my references were very limited with piglet and I didnt study him as much as I did with pooh. So he looks more dead cause I couldnt find any helpful poses that were loose so I just had him laydow. Dont know if that last bit makes sense. Im still learning how to draw a lot of things so my skills arent really there with that.
Could you explain a little more by what you mean about interest to my shadows? Is there a video maybe that I could watch that explains this a bit more?

And thank you for your comment. I appreciate it very much. I wish more people would do it as I want to learn and better myself.

The Pumpkin King The Pumpkin King

Favorite movie ever! I thought about doing this character but had no clue how to level him up. Love your concept. Clean work though it does get a little rough in the foreground I think it works overall for the piece. Nice lighting, highlighting, and shadowing! You have a cartoony style and pull it off well. My only suggestion is to continue to work on your clothing textures as well as how cloth lays and folds that will lvl up your art skills tremendously. Overall nice work!

Mario level cap Mario level cap

Beautiful color scheme, clean lines and shapes! Amazing shading, highlighting, and texture. Cool style but with a clear representation of the characters! Overall you have a stellar piece!

ubranar responds:

Wow, thank you very much!